Irving, TX Posted: 11/12/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Payroll Assistant to join a leading Company located in the Irving, TX surrounding area.
**US Citizenship is required.**
- Responsible for collecting, reviewing, and analyzing payroll information to effectively administer involuntary deductions from pay such as child support and state and federal tax levies.
- Performs a variety of statistical tasks and clerical duties required to prepare payroll data for computer input.
- Reviews timekeeping records.
- Processes exception items requiring special handling.
- Responds to inquiries from employees regarding deductions, calculations, and changes in compensation.
- Prepares, compiles and maintains various statistical and payroll records. May manually calculates wages and post-wage data for temporary work, bonuses, vacations, terminations, and special payroll requirements.
- Load and validate Garnishments, perform research on demand, provide customer service , Sector POC support, resolve audit findings each payroll process, respond to inquiries from customers within SLA , perform basic quality audits, basic Ad hoc query request.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Must have a high school diploma and 4 years of related education i.e. business or accounting and/or relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, payroll processing experience including regulatory requirements, internal policy and procedure and some accounting practices.
- Knowledge of FLSA, federal and state laws etc.
- Must possess a strong characteristic for attention to detail and accuracy, Problem-solving, organizing and prioritizing work demands in order to meet critical deadlines.
- Perform basic payroll calculations.
- Three or more years of experience involving relevant extensive payroll duties.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here