Employee Health Nurse
Palmdale, CA Posted: 11/18/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for an Employee Health Nurse to join a leading Company located in the Palmdale, CA surrounding area.
**Must be a US Citizen.**
- Provides nursing services and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or injured at work facilities
- Delivers OSHA and job/site required surveillance program services such as hearing conservation or biological monitoring to employee populations in collaboration with appropriate functional teams
- Maintains accurate recordkeeping in compliance with OSHA requirements
- Provides health promotion and disease prevention strategies
- Provides counseling, health education, and training programs as applicable
- May work with industrial toxicology and/or hygienists to recognize environmental factors and/or stresses in or from the workplace that may cause sickness, impaired health, or discomfort among the workers
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here