Meal Ordering Operations Assistant
Newark, NJ Posted: 11/19/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Meal Ordering Operations Assistant to join a leading Company located in Newark, NJ.
- Position is responsible for providing administrative support for the meal ordering process in a multi-airline unit.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming telephone calls and dispatches calls appropriately.
- Generates billing information, produces check sheets, and receives flight loads/meal counts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Unit Manager.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Must be able to work onsite in Newark, NJ
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of general office experience
- 1 year of data entry experience
- Technical Skills: (Microsoft Excel)
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must have very good basic math skills
- Some computer knowledge required
- Good work attendance and work performance
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here