Vandalia, OH Posted: 11/23/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Shipping Coordinator to join a leading Company located in the Vandalia, OH surrounding area.
**US Citizenship is required.**
The Shipping Coordinator will work in a team environment to facilitate the movement of parts in and out of the plant and will have additional responsibilities including, export shipments, return to vendor shipments, and processing warranty/RMA returns to the plant.
- Coordinate the distribution of materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or co-workers, based on information from sales orders; keep the process up to date in the ERP.
- Coordinate the shipping process in a safe, orderly, and accessible manner and keep material organized in the shipping area.
- Submit and process shipments in customer systems; coordinate with customer representatives to resolve any shipping issues.
- Assist associates with any material receipt issues requiring further guidance or escalation.
- Safety checks and audits
- Be an active participant in/leader of continuous improvement projects related to material stocking, handling, and flow.
- Steel-toed shoes required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Conform to all EHS guidelines including, but not limited to, wearing proper PPE.
- Must be able to work 1st shift from 7:00AM to 3:30PM.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse setting
- Strong attention to detail and good communicator
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to accept and give constructive criticism, positive attitude
- Flexible and able to shift priorities as required
- Strong customer service skillset
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and Oracle R12
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here