Field Service Technician
Redding, CA Posted: 11/23/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Field Service Technician. This position is 100% remote.
- Responsible for performing customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Conducts on-site installation and testing of equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Isolates equipment start-up malfunctions and takes corrective action.
- Prepares daily logs and reports work performed.
- Performs predetermined work assignments with detailed instructions.
- Follows established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required.
- Contributions are usually limited to assignment related activities.
- Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers.
- Work is closely managed.
- Follows specific, outlined, and detailed procedures.
- Ability to use common sense to carry out basic instructions and activities.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school education or equivalent and 1+ years of related experience.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here