Novi, MI Posted: 11/23/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a CAD Drafter to join a leading Company located in the Novi, MI surrounding area.
- Responsible for completing lays outs, drawing, and revising detailed part, assembly, and installation engineering drawings from basic layouts, established references, and standard data in a field of specialization such as structures, devices, mechanics, electrical, or electronics.
- Work is completed through computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, CAD, CAM or CATIA.
- Duties include completing details of major layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices, determining scaling, inserting necessary reference planes, centering and dimension lines, hidden line interpolations, and sectioning, preparing specifications for parts, assemblies, and installations, preparing complete production detail drawings, contributing design modifications to improve quality of product and/or facilitating manufacturing operations.
- Works to achieve day to day objectives consisting of tasks that are very routine, or well-defined, with specific instructions.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Resolves routine problems and issues with clearly prescribed solutions.
- Follows a well-established and familiar set of activities and/or processes to derive a solution.
- Communicates with peers to obtain or provide information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
- Has moderate understanding of job requirements.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here