Senior Identity and Access Management Architect
Washington, DC Posted: 11/24/2021
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Senior Identity and Access Management Architect to join a leading Company located in the Washington, DC surrounding area.
** U.S Citizenship is required.**
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Provide technical leadership, skills and solution necessary to support Okta and Okta API Access Management integrations.
- Design, configure, support and administer an enterprise wise Identity and access management solution which provides identity managed for all cloud services.
- Design, planning and implementation of Okta integration with additional cloud services
- Coordinate with Application owners to identify dependencies and application requirements
- Oversee the work on junior developers
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and other platform features
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
- Maintain Okta integration documentation
- Work with functional team members to update user guides and training materials
- Resolve application integration issues
- Provide technical administration to include troubleshooting support, break-fix operations, patching, and other day-to-day activities required to maintain the health of servers and cloud application.
- Escalate and work closely with product vendors to support the technical environment
- Ensuring secure access to target internal applications with Multi Factor Authentication
- Enabling internal end users to seamlessly access applications or service offerings
- Evaluate Customer Integration Concerns and Business Requirements
- OIN SAML Integrations
- SSO Enable applications
- Data store integration(s) (e.g. AD, LDAP, etc.)
- User Adoption
- Org to Org
- URL redirects
- User and Group assignments
- Application integrations
- Security Policies
- Onboarding/Off Boarding Flows
- Registration and Login Flows (including multi-factor)
- Go-Live Support
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience in roles with progressive responsibilities
- Must have at least 5 years of overall experience supporting cloud software/platform solutions
- Must have at least 3 years of supporting OKTA/SecuteAuth/Microsoft ADFS/Ping
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with Microsoft AD (Active Directory)
- Experience with government security process and documentation requirements such as FEDRAMP, System Security Plans (SSPs), Authority to Operate (ATO), etc. is desired
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here