We have an outstanding Contract position for a Project Manager. This position is 100% remote.
Pay Rate is starting at $71.00
Application Delivery Transformation and Rationalization Project Manager who is responsible for integrating multiple projects related to application rationalization, infrastructure optimization, and vulnerability reduction with the goal of reducing applications and infrastructure footprints and moving application delivery to cloud environments while removing critical vulnerabilities.
Must be able to proactively and assertively lead teams to build and status integrated schedules using Microsoft Project and use formal Risk Management techniques to address critical path risks; must have experience developing using SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint to collect, track, and present project status. The candidate should be a team player who can lead meetings and focus on getting all team members to contribute to project success.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Qualified candidates must have 6 years of directly related experience leading the transformation and optimization of applications, server, storage, and appliances, from on-site data centers to cloud environments, with a preference for Microsoft Azure; must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the relationship between business functions, business process architecture, applications, infrastructure, and identify redundant applications; prefer experience using a Service Now Configuration Master Data Base (CMDB) as an authoritative data sources for application and infrastructure; must be able to understand the OSI technology model and how it supports the delivery of applications with middleware, databases, virtualization, and networks.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading Information Technology modernization projects for applications, operating systems, data centers, or new technology.
- Prefer experience modernizing applications and servers to cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure.
- Prefer PMP certification with Microsoft Project experience.
- 4 year degree with concentration in Project Management or Information Systems.
- MBA/MS preferred
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.