Huntsville, AL Posted: 12/22/2021
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Financial Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Huntsville, AL surrounding area.
**US Citizenship is required. **
**Candidate must possess an Active Top Secret Security Clearance.**
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance: https://www.tadpgs.com/obtain_security_clearance
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Check, verify and enter data into the financial management system.
- Processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately
- Validate data for accuracy and authenticity.
- Post transactions and transaction batches to the general ledger.
- Daily processing of check payments to vendors and other financial management data.
- Update records in the financial management system.
- Analyze anomalies and create solutions
- Function in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Provides assistance and support to internal and external customers.
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Maintain the current department's electronic filing system for all financial documents.
- Maintain all reports, spreadsheets, and applicable financial data files.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- Translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reports.
- Active TS clearance required
- Business Writing Communication Skills
-Data Gathering And Financial Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Receivable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of federal procurement functions and supporting business processes and systems
- Project experience in software application development or improvement
- Project experience in implementation of customer relationship management software
- Project experience in data analysis and analytics.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here