Call Center/Customer Service
Personal Computer Support Coordinator
Irvine, CA Posted: 1/13/2022
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding Contract position for a PC Support Coordinator to join a leading Company located in Irvine, CA.
The PC Support Coordinator will be assisting the Global Service Desk by answering phones and generating tickets.
- Provides technical support for users calling in to the IT Help Desk to increase computer user and system efficiency.
- Diagnoses, identifies, and isolates basic hardware and software problems.
- May install, modify, and make minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provide technical assistance and training to system users.
- Routes calls to available technical expert in more complex and difficult cases.
- Trade school course completion, AA, or equivalent external training in computer services or repair which has provided practical knowledge in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of directly related experience.
- General knowledge and understanding of personal computer operations, diagnosis, and repairs including office application software packages, email, and PC operating systems.
- Proficiency in problem recognition, isolation, and resolution of personal computer hardware and software concerns.
- Ability to implement and effectively apply continuous improvement methods. Ability to adapt procedures, techniques, and/or processes to meet special needs.
- Ability to work on assignments that are moderately complex where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Ability to manage several assignments simultaneously through prioritization and recognition of skill levels required to complete the assignments.
- Ability to determine methods and procedures and to seek appropriate guidance from more technically advanced sources as required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to respond to inquiries and to effectively communicate and present information.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Already have an account? Log in here