Camden, AR Posted: 9/23/2022
We have an outstanding career for opportunity for an Inspector to join a leading Company located in the Camden, AR surrounding area.
**US Citizenship is required.**
We are looking for Inspector professionals at our second largest site near Camden, Arkansas, an easy drive from anywhere in Southern Arkansas' Golden Triangle (El Dorado, Magnolia, and Camden).
- Performs detailed inspections on rocket motor components and assemblies under limited supervision
- Responsible for strict adherence to safety and housekeeping standards
- Receives on-the-job training in inspection techniques, safety, and Quality System Requirements (AS9100)
- This position requires employees to enter the manufacturing areas
- The hours of work will equate to those of the manufacturing areas, and overtime may be required as directed by the department manager
- Using calipers, micrometers, and other measuring equipment, performs inspections on rocket motor and rocket motor components under the supervision of higher-level inspectors
- Writing Inspection Report (IR) cards, Discrepancy Reports (DR), etc. used for traceability
- Entering shipping data, DR's, and Oracle entries in the computer on all programs
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of inspection or other related experience
- Arkansas Career Readiness Certificate-Silver Level desired for this position
- Trade or Vocational School courses in drawing interpretation and basic math are desirable
- Specialized equipment use is required to perform specified tasks
- Regular and predictable attendance is expected
- Must be available to work the schedule of the assigned manufacturing area, and overtime may be required as directed by the department manager
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here