Call Center/Customer Service
Help Desk Technician
Falls Church, VA Posted: 9/14/2022
Call Center/Customer Service
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Help Desk Technician to join a leading Company located in the Falls Church, VA surrounding area.
** US Citizenship is required.**
** Candidate must possess an active Secret security clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier I and II incidents to include: system inquiries, requests, incidents, software installation, printer support, and hardware support (desktop, laptop, peripheral).
- Support numerous hardware configurations and platforms including Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Copiers, Video Conferencing Units, and Smart Boards.
- Perform in-person customer service and phone support service to the end-user community.
- Perform trouble ticket action to include updates with quality notes, customer communication, and resolution within established service level agreements.
- Provide VIP support and communication regarding the status of incident troubleshooting and resolution.
- Handle efficiently, high volume ticket queues by supporting 50 - 100 tickets daily, using a ticking system.
- Actively participate in all meetings such as, but not limited to weekly staff meetings, weekly training, Weekly Ticket Tag-Up, etc.
- Prepare accurate documentation to support and maintain a working knowledge base of service desk processes including pertinent guidelines, regulations, compliance issues, and documentation requirements as well as reference-only application reference guides.
- Document, maintain, and store specific information, including as-built diagrams and SOPs/Job Aides.
- Support focus teams or specialized projects to promote rapid improvement turnaround.
- Maintain a professional and pleasant manner using proper customer service skills via (telephone and/or email).
- Operate a 24x7x365 Service Desk.
- Support a fast-paced ITIL transitional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to support incoming customer support calls and emails.
- Analytically inclined with attention to detail and accuracy and consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved with the ability to respond to last-minute requests.
- Identify and articulate key information in an efficient and timely manner.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when handling situational occurrences.
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Build credibility and trust with customers.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Support the team process and participates on cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for handling after-hours on call support (when necessary).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At the start date must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification in ACTIVE status.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a service desk analyst with proven experience in the ongoing support of client-specific application systems.
- Experience using ticketing software.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here