Falls Church, VA Posted: 9/14/2022
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for an Incident Manager to join a leading Company located in the Falls Church, VA surrounding area.
** US Citizenship is required.**
** Candidate must possess an active Secret security clearance. **
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
- Create and submit knowledge articles.
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
- Log all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjust the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Responsible for executing the Incident Management processes minimizing the likelihood and impact of incidents through identification of root causes, workarounds, and known errors through the development and use of structured processes and procedures.
- Create and maintains a problem register and database of known errors using ITSM tools (Remedy and moving to ServiceNow when ARNG transitions) and techniques.
- Work with technical teams to resolve problems permanently and facilitate the steps necessary to eliminate problems from the production environment.
- Work with enterprise monitoring and user support organizations to identify and resolve production issues rapidly.
- Support the Incident Management function with data and insights collected during problem investigations and participates in root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- Actively participate in all meetings such as, but not limited to weekly staff meetings, weekly training, Weekly Ticket Tag-Up, etc.
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Broad knowledge of IT operations and systems
- Support a fast-paced transitional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to support incoming customer support calls and emails.
- Analytically inclined with attention to detail and accuracy and consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved with the ability to respond to last-minute requests.
- Identify and articulate key information in an efficient and timely manner.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when handling situational occurrences.
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Build credibility and trust with customers.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Support the team process and participates on cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for handling after-hours on-call support (when necessary).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience with system, database, security, network administration
- Possess at least three of the following certifications:
- Security+, CCNA, MCSE, CISA, CISM, ITiL v3 Expert
- Experience using Cisco, Palo Alto, and Microsoft toolsets.
- The equipment used in this position includes but is not limited to, computers, servers, and network devices.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here