Document Control Specialist
Simi Valley, CA Posted: 9/20/2022
We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for a Document Control Specialist to join a leading Company located in the Simi Valley, CA surrounding area.
**US Citizenship is required.**
- Creates text and imports art for proposals, manuals, and engineering documents (e.g., specifications, test procedures)
- Coordinates and incorporates changes to various in-house departments
- Maintains masters/listings for manuals
- Creates PDF files
- Creates text and imports art for proposals, manuals, and Engineering documents (e.g., specifications and test procedures)
- Coordinates and incorporates changes to Marketing, Engineering, and Pricing
- Generates, maintains, and updates masters/listings for manuals, such as Operation and Maintenance, and GSC
- Responsible for creating PDF files for manuals and listings to place on a secured server
- Supports Document Control with PDF /Scan and miscellaneous tasks
- Maintains vendor documentation
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience
- 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience, including related work experience using technologically current automated word processing equipment and software applications
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker, and Project
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here