ARS HR Associate
Fairfax, VA Posted: 9/22/2022
We have an outstanding Contract position for an ARS HR Associate to join a leading Company. This is a remote position.
Pay Rate is starting at $38.50
**US Citizenship is required.**
- Follow the Guide to Processing Personnel Actions (GPPA) and agency‐specific regulations, code and process Standard Form (SF) 52 and related agency forms and documents manually and electronically to affect the full range of Federal personnel actions for Senior Executive Service (SES), General Schedule, Federal Wage System, and other employee pay systems
- Maintain on‐line data in HR Information Systems (HRIS) and any automated personnel subsystems to include, if needed, an electronic interface with finance and OPM systems
- Perform electronic processing of resumes
- Transmit the New Hire's appropriate forms and documents to electronic Official Personnel Files (eOPFs)
- Provide advice and assistance on technical matters related to employee records
- Prepare reports; provide for custody and maintenance of OPFs
- Maintain OPFs in a secured area, protected from unauthorized access in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Resolve personnel transaction errors by taking corrective action
- Responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversite of more senior positions
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience coding and processing a range of Federal personnel actions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the government-required security check
- An in‐depth understanding of the Federal HR laws and rules and the detailed understanding of operational HR, HR systems, and data reporting requirements for interfacing with finance, OPM systems, and eOPF
- Received formal GPPA training from the USDA Graduate School or equivalent
- Ability to apply and interpret Federal HR laws, policies, and agency-specific operating procedures
- Ability to handle high-priority and a high volume of assignments in a production-based environment
- Attention to detail, data quality, and data integrity
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here