Phoenix, AZ Posted: 9/23/2022
We have an Excellent career opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Phoenix, AZ surrounding area.
- Responsible for overall quality planning related to manufactured and purchased products.
- Responsible for the improvement of processes and technical quality planning, including review of contract requirements, designs, change orders, specifications, and work orders.
- Ensure that our company and sub-tier suppliers comply with customer quality and special process requirements.
- Uses advanced quality and continuous improvement quality engineering principles to enhance product quality, reliability, and acceptance. Suggests and implements improvement ideas covering product designs, system processes, and hardware processing.
- Prevents problems by assessing and qualifying the capability of the product design, manufacturing, and preventative action systems.
- Implements quality plans and monitors detection systems.
- Evaluates performance of the product design, manufacturing quality, and reliability systems.
- Implements corrective actions and solves problems that affect quality, manufacturability, and product reliability.
- Provides customer/vendor and management interface on quality, process, and manufacturing systems.
- Conducts and supports audits on special processes and quality management system.
- Updates quality system documentation in support of audits and customer requests.
- Ensure development teams maintain focus on customer quality system and product quality requirements.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgy.
- Prefer 2 years of quality assurance experience.
- Read and understand drawings, including geometric tolerancing.
- Fully proficient in developing Quality Plans, Monitoring Quality Performance, implementing Corrective/Preventative Actions, and Interfacing with Customer and Third-Party Auditors.
- Must have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Hands-on with strong mechanical aptitude, and capable of successfully balancing both the technical and administrative aspects of the position.
- Proficient at problem-solving and working with Customer/FAA specifications and quality requirements.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here