Kent, WA Posted: 9/23/2022
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Laser Operator to join a leading Company located in the Kent, WA surrounding area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies basic laser operator processes for sheet metal aircraft components as specified by written instructions, schedules, and drawings.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Complete basic tasks while applying standard practices.
- Perform setups and operations using Fiber and/or YAG CNC lasers on production hardware.
- Interpret and follow written instructions, sketches, schedules, drawings, and documents.
- With direct oversight, identify machine alignment problems.
- Use precision instruments to check tolerances and the quality of parts.
- Perform all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures.
- Able to learn to troubleshoot minor program errors independently.
Skills and experience:
- Able to read and understand manufacturing planning, engineering blueprints, and sketches.
- Must be able to use mathematics relevant to functions.
- Requires familiarity with machine tools, precision instruments, and good manual dexterity.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing planning and sketches.
Desired skills but not required:
- Prefer familiarity with machine tools and precision instruments.
- Prefer basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here