San Diego, CA Posted: 9/23/2022
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Software Engineer to join a leading Company located in the San Diego, CA surrounding area.
** US Citizenship is required.**
** Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.**
Please click on this link if you have any questions on how to obtain a clearance:
- Work with a team of developers and integrators focused on delivering software products as part of an Integrated Functional Capability (IFC).
- Participate in the software development cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of build/test/release.
- Work with object-oriented programming, design patterns, pub-sub messaging, Web Services, XML and related technologies (i.e., XPath, XSLT, XSD)
- Experience with VMware, Redhat Linux, Atlassian Tools (JIRA), JavaFX, ActiveMQ, Data Distribution Service (DDS) messaging, Python, Dependency Injection (DI), SQL a plus
- Work in Agile Scrum teams and take directions from Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis and skilled in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Collaborate with team members on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline preferred from an accredited university and 5 years of related experience, or a Master's Degree and 3 years of related experience.
- Direct experience developing Java applications
- An active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Experience in developing enterprise solutions for JEE in an SOA environment
- Experience with Java microservices, Security+, Agile development, GUI applications, threading, object-oriented programming, design patterns, DDS messaging, and web technologies including Web Services, XML, and related technologies (i.e., XPath, XSLT, XSD)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here