We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Program Manager to join a leading Company located in the Bothell, WA surrounding area.
This is for a very elite company! The position is for a premier Business Jet completion center providing custom aircraft interiors for private clients, government, and Heads-of-State. We are looking for Candidates that have a level of sophistication, custom work, special designs, worked on special projects and complicated projects.
Salary: $102,270 - $189,930
Coordinates and oversees activities related to the execution of a contract or contract subset. Provides a single point of contact for program-related inquiries. Facilitates interdepartmental cohesiveness between engineering, certification, and supply chain and coordinates the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides the customer with a direct point of contact for contracts that are prototype in nature, technical and of moderate value.
- Facilitates team cohesiveness through strong communication, unity of purpose, and commitment.
- Responsible for comprehending the Statement of Work and contract for assigned projects and ensuring compliance with both.
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned small- to mid-scale projects progress on schedule within budget and meet or exceed quality standards; this may include post-delivery support.
- Responsible for communicating concise and comprehensive program statuses and priorities to the program team.
- Organizes and facilitates contractual coordination and milestone meetings.
- Participates in, and guides, Change Order process and activity to approved thresholds for assigned projects.
- Keeps the customer and executive management informed of the current status of all significant aspects of each assigned project through program reviews, status reports, meetings, etc.
- Facilitates inter- and intra-departmental coordination to support project requirements.
- Provides planning and leadership which will minimize problems or conflicts and provide leadership in developing team-based solutions to problems as they arise.
- Coordinates with internal departments to ensure that the activities of other companies, vendors or individuals support project requirements.
- Oversees Modification Center activity and schedules.
- May negotiate revised delivery dates, costs or other proposal/contract parameters.
- Facilitates a positive relationship with customers.
- Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.