We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Certification Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Bothell, WA surrounding area.
Salary Range is: $92,960 - $172,640
** US Citizenship is required.**
- Review and develops certification plans, certification basis, compliance, conformity plans, and managing DER data reviews.
- Manage DER data submittals and compliance activity and ensures that all technical data to show compliance is reviewed and approved.
- Coordinate activities of direct staff and consultant aircraft certification personnel for the review and approval of engineering drawings and documents to the requirements of the FAA or other airworthiness organizations.
- Generate engineering technical documents, and assist in the performance of laboratory and aircraft testing.
- May perform as functional 'Lead' for stress team on a specific project.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S) in Engineering and minimum eight years related STC or TC certification experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Appointment by the Federal Aviation Admiration (FAA) as a Designated Engineering Representative (DER) is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products and Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CAD)
- Experience generating technical documents including test reports, flight manual supplements, and other certifications deliverables
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.