We have an Excellent Contract to Hire position for a Avionics System Engineer to join a leading Company located in the Bothell, WA surrounding area.
Salary Range is: $69,790 - $129,610
** US Citizenship is required.**
- Define avionics and electrical system architecture requirements and definition for VIP/VVIP aircraft.
- Develop verification and test procedures to comply with the latest FFA design requirements.
- Design wire diagrams and preliminary wire routing utilizing engineering drafting tools.
- Interface with customers (internal and external), FAA designees, and vendors during the entire project to ensure designs meet all requirements.
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S) in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience desired: minimum of five years relevant aerospace experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aircraft interior and/or VIP retrofit experience preferred.
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft for VIP and/or commercial models and strong working knowledge of Fleet for OEM data sets.
- Ability to understand and derive multiple customer standard electrical system requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of power distribution, the component user of CAD, understanding of the certification and electrical design process, and ability to troubleshoot electrical systems.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Benefits offered to vary by the contract. Depending on your temporary assignment, benefits may include direct deposit, free career counseling services, 401(k), select paid holidays, short-term disability insurance, skills training, employee referral bonus, affordable medical coverage plan, and DailyPay (in some locations). For a full description of benefits available to you, be sure to talk with your recruiter.