We have an outstanding Contract position for a Technician to join a leading Company located in the Milwaukee, WI surrounding area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision, performs non-destructive tests on aircraft wheel and brake components in order to detect defects.
- Performs visual and dimensional checks on various sub-components.
- Perform cup changes, chemical treatments, and shot peen of components as required.
- Follows procedures, processes and inspection techniques using various types of equipment in order to complete tasks.
- Performs process controls, set up and calibrates equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment, as required.
- Ensures proper tracking and documentation of activities and parts control is maintained.
- Key contributor towards continuous improvement and execution of lean principles.
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards and demonstrates a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Other duties which may be assigned to support MRO activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of staff from different departments effectively.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills in order to prioritize workload according to business demands.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail required
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years' experience in inspection environment preferred.
- Minimum one year previous NDT experience.
- Must hold current qualification or certification in accordance with the current revision of NAS-410 as a Level II in at least one of the following NDT Methods: ET, MT, PT.
- Aircraft wheel and brake NDT Inspection or maintenance experience preferred, but not required.
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here