We have an outstanding Contract to Hire position for an FP&A Analyst to join a leading Company located in the Reston, VA surrounding area.
Apply business and analytical skills on various projects in corporate planning, financial planning, capital planning, tender analysis, budgeting forecasting, and operational performance leading to the identification, quantification, and implementation of practical business solutions for the U.S. division.
- Performs tender analysis in conjunction with the business proposal review process to include:
- Serving as a central point of contact for the virtual bid team
- Compiling and modeling all cost and revenue inputs into P&L
- Setting pricing to achieve target profit margins
- Generating comprehensive financial projections and sensitivity analysis
- Reviewing proposed contractual terms and drafting alternatives for commercial negotiations
- Briefing the executive management team on related strategic issues
- Conducts financial analysis on profitability-enhancing opportunities and strategies, and proposes changes to internal processes and new business strategies
- Assists with financial and operational reviews related to business unit performance
- Quantifies variances in KPIs and financial results to budget
- Analyzes company operating targets for the annual budget process
- Assists with the development of budgets and forecast models and projections in conjunction with the operating units as required
- Participates in the development of SAP BW Group profit & loss reports to support senior management decision making
- Assists with the analyzing of actual results against budget and forecast and prepares written analysis as required
- Conducts and supports ad-hoc analysis on issues throughout the company as assigned
Basic Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required; Business, Economics, Math, or Engineering majors preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a financial analyst including profit and loss analysis and KPI analysis required
- MBA with concentrations in Finance or Operations Management a plus
- Previous financial analysis experience within manufacturing, supply chain management, airline, and/or airline catering industries preferred
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers verbally and in writing
Minimum Security Clearance:
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 years of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already have an account? Log in here