PDS Defense, Inc. is seeking a Electronics Engineer ll, in Baltimore, MD.
• Help shape the future working with most advanced radar systems in the industry.
• Seeking an Antenna Test Engineer to be an instrumental part of Northrop Grumman's Test Engineering Team at our Linthicum campus.
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Antenna test equipment design in support of factory phased array testing
• Test software and test equipment design related to phased array testing in a Nearfield Antenna Range
• Troubleshoot RF issues during test of advanced antenna systems.
• Support technicians with troubleshooting and training
• Analyze test data and identify early trends
• Support program meetings in developing root cause and corrective actions
• Collaborate with design engineering for hardware and test improvements
• Sensitivity to cost, schedule and quality as well as Northrop Grumman policies and procedures is imperative
• BS Degree in science, engineering, or other STEM-related plus a minimum of 1 year experience -or- an MS degree in areas described above with a minimum of 1 year experience
• Experience in electrical and/or RF test equipment design
• Experience with test software development
• Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
• RF test experience and or antenna range experience
• Active US Secret Level Security clearance with the ability to obtain a Special Access Program (SAP) security clearance
• US Citizenship is required.
• Software development experience with RF and antenna systems
• Test development experience in a nearfield antenna range
Minimum Security Clearance:
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.pdsdefense.com/candidate-privacy/.
Already have an account? Log in here